Pages

Sunday, June 2, 2013

To New Beginnings.

I propose a toast. 

I never really followed up with y'all at the end of this project--that's right lovelies, IT'S OVER-- so here I am, scraping together the pieces like I usually do. After all of the stress, writer's block, and late nights pinning recipes when I probably had something much more productive to be doing, my senior project is over. 


And it went flawlessly! Well--as flawlessly as is physically possible with someone like me. After several computer glitches, a near rage-quit, and a few rhythmic breathing exercises, I launched into my presentation. My wonderful judges were terribly understanding and sympathetic [not particularly fair, in my opinion] and they asked questions at all the appropriate times when they could see I was beginning to falter. I recieved perfect marks.. *sigh*... what more could I ask for?

The amusing thing, though, is that once the pressure is off to produce something by which I'm going to be judged, I have no problem finding the time to write. Perhaps the 'writing once a week' thing isnt so impossible after all... and I dont feel the obligation to write a novella every time I sit down to write for you [this post non-withstanding]. 

So cheers, lovelies. Here I am, congratulating myself on a completed assignment, and christening a new season with the same breath. 

Happy Summer!

xo

2 comments:

  1. Hello my darling! I love your blog! I can't wait to read all about your new adventures so please continue posting. At least this way I'll feel like I actually have some insight into your life lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps we could check off a few on your bucket list as well--some of the picnicking and whatnot would suit my blog just fine, I would imagine.

    xo

    ReplyDelete