Pages

Thursday, May 8, 2014

So Much Love

I just need to take a second to appreciate my darling [dorkling] roommate. 

Alright, moment is up. Moving on.. 

Just teasing. 



I took the train up to the city this weekend to celebrate an early Mother's Day with my mama--a thrilling experience in itself, really. We met at the train station, and being the ever so thoughtful daughter that [I think] I am, I was waiting expectantly with a bouquet of roses and a handmade card. At the end of our lunch, my lovely mother sent me home with a loaf of fresh sourdough bread and a bushel of goodies. Upon my return, though, my wackjob roommate jumped me in expectation of the treats. 

Not only did I have fresh sourdough, brownies, and money for laundry..[thanks mom], but I also had a baggie of new nail polish colors for her. 

She lost her mind. 

That is a face of pure bliss. 

I'm not even sure whether she was primarily laughing or crying. Regardless, that emotional range deserves some recognition. 

But seriously man. 

It's just nail polish. 

She literally can't even right now.

I will never understand the emotional breakdown she encountered at the hands of colorful finger varnish.

I'm running out of comments to make on this picture. I love lamp. 

In any case though, as much as I revel in her occasional breakdown of sanity, I have so much love for my roommate. We just signed up for housing together for next year.. On a completely unrelated tangent, we're thinking about starting up a new hit sit-com. Lo-Pop and Al-Pal Take 4th Floor. [has a nice ring to it, don't ya think?]

We also are planning on adopting a hedgehog, right after we figure out how to legally own a pet hedgehog in the state of California. His name WILL be Boris. 

Oh Boris. 

Anywho-- I just wanted to give a little love to my love. Hopefully, none of you will ever have to live with me, but in the off chance that you do.. don't. Lo is so tolerant and so weird and so wonderful--we're pretty much soulmates. 

Finally, one of my favorite [and only] normal pictures of us. 

#babestatus

Imagine that.. me, tastefully inept, going to a sorority thing. 

And almost, maybe, kind-of looking like a normal human being. 

The fact that y'all can't see my sneakers in this picture is a happy coincidence. 

xo
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment